Skip to main content

My Top Favorite Christmas Movies

There's nothing like staying in on a cold winter night and watching your favorite Christmas movies. It's the perfect way to get into the Holiday spirit and bring back that child like love for the holidays we may have lost as adults. So without further a due, here is my top pick for Christmas movies that I watch almost every Christmas season to get myself into the spirit and just to feel good.

1. Elf : This is definitely my number one when it comes to feel good Christmas movies. It is hilarious and follows the story of  Buddy the Elf (Will Ferrell) who after being raised in the North Pole goes to NYC to find his birth father. It is funny, feel good and warm and definitely wins the number one spot for me. This movie is a must see for Die hard Christmas lovers. Click here for your Elf DVD http://go.magik.ly/ml/87fp/



2. Home Alone 2 Lost in New York One of my absolute childhood favorites. Macaulay Culkin is Kevin who is left alone in NYC while his family goes on vacation for the Holidays. He encounters, thieves, new friends and tons of fun along the way. This is definitely worth watching every Christmas. Get Home Alone on DVD here http://go.magik.ly/ml/87g4/




3. The Santa Claus : Divorced father Tim Allen accidently kills Santa and ends up having to take his place before Christmas comes. Little does he or his son know that he is little by little turning into the real Santa Claus with the real belly and beard. This movie is definitely a funny and feel good classic the whole family will love watching over and over every Christmas. Get The Santa Claus here: http://go.magik.ly/ml/87gc/



4. The Polar Express : Tom Hanks directs this popular and amazing Christmas film. The story follows a young boy who is doubting Christmas takes an extraordinary train ride and embarks on a journey of self discovery that shows him the wonder if life never fades for those who believe. Get the Polar Express here http://go.magik.ly/ml/87gh/




So this sums up my absolute favorite Christmas movies. What are your top movies this season?

XOXO,
Norah's Beauty Corner

Popular posts from this blog

How To Self Care This Holiday Season

Let's face it the holidays while amazing can be a time of stress for many of us. From working extra hours to make that extra Christmas money to spending time with annoying family members, the holidays can truly burn out the most sane of us. So with that in mind here are my top five tips on How to Self Care this holiday season. The first tip is that you do not have to be all things to all people. It's very important to understand that you cannot pour from an empty cup and that you are not responsible for everyone's happiness. You do not have to say yes to every invitation, you absolutely have the right to say no. You are in the driver's seat of your life and you can pick and choose how you want to spends your time. My second tip is to take time for yourself. You can start by turning off your phone. I promise it will still be there once you are done. But it's ok to disconnect from the world, relax in bed and watch your favorite Holiday movies every once in a w

My Favorite Eyeliner

When I shop for an eyeliner I look for one that has staying power, does not smudge and leave a mess on my face, and most importantly, it must be a pencil based one. I am liquid liner challenged and this particular eyeliner by Maybelline Unstoppable Eyeliner delivers the best application when it comes to great eyeliner. I'm still trying to get the perfect winged look but this is great for daily use to go anywhere. If I could choose any beauty product that I can't leave the house without, it would be eyeliner. Just makes you feel more put together and I'm loving that there is multiple colors to choose from. This awesome eyeliner is available at Target

My Review of Victoria's Secret Love Spell Ultra Moisturizing Body Cream

This body cream has been a staple in my own beauty collection ever since I was a teenager and for various reasons. This body cream embodies everything I love about being a girl. It has a feminine, sweet and fresh smell, and leaves your skin feeling soft and pampered. With the sweet smell of cherry blossoms and peach, this body cream is pure delight. For the true romantic at heart Victoria's Secret Love Spell Ultra Moisturizing Body Cream will leave you feeling romantic and ready to place a love spell on your crush! The sweet fragrances are amazing enough to wear alone or layer with your favorite body mists. I truly enjoy wearing this cream on it's own as it truly hold it's staying power. Spoil yourself or your friends this Christmas! Get your Victoria's Secret Love Spell Ultra Moisturizing Body Cream here:  http://go.magik.ly/ml/8459/ your friends will love you for it! Happy Holidays, Xoxo, Norah's Beauty Corner